Effective 01 June 2022 (view archived versions)
What are the rules for posting on ADLOT site?
The following activities are prohibited from ADLOT site:
- Posting an Ad if you are not located in your area of residence
- Posting an item for sale that is not in your area of residence
- Posting an item for sale that is illegal to own, buy or sell in your area of residence
- Posting an ad that is contrary to the Prohibited Content Policy
- Posting duplicate Ads in multiple categories
- Posting Ads using multiple different email addresses
- Posting an Ad that serves no other purpose other than to send traffic to a web site
- Posting an Ad that contains explicit (erotic) content in ad title, description, tags and images.
- Posting an Ad that defames anyone or contains "hate speech"
- Posting opinions and discussion topics (where available)
- Posting deliberately misleading information
- Any Ads that do not comply with the ADLOT posting policy will be removed from the site
Additionally, users that violate such policies will be blocked from using ADLOT in the future.
Our general rule is that you may not list, buy or sell items or services that are illegal to own, buy or sell in your country of residence, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws relating to the item you list, buy or sell.